But for most people, lifestyle and needs evolve through the years. Kids get older. Jobs or careers change. People take on new hobbies and other interests. As a result, the home that was ideal a few years ago may not fit with your current lifestyle. That doesn’t necessarily mean you need to shop for a new home! However, it may mean that it’s worth taking a look at the market and seeing what’s possible. Think about the kind of home that would support your lifestyle today. Ask questions like:
When you purchased your current home, chances are it was a good match for your lifestyle. It had the space you needed, the features you wanted, and a location that worked for you.
- How many bedrooms do we need?
- How easy is it to travel to work each day?
- What special features do we want in our home? (Big backyard? Rec room? Quiet neighbourhood?)
- What do we want nearby? (School? Playground? Walking and biking trails? Shopping? Entertainment? Golf?)
- What else does our home need in order to support our lifestyle?
If you need help with any of these options, call today.